The Videobl Feedback Tab is essentially a small and portable version of the Videobl response capturing page that you can embed in any web site or blog. It can be configured to allow your end-users to submit their responses – feedback, answers, or requests for help.
The tab part of the Feedback Tab is what your end-users click to display what’s shown above. It’s a small tab that can be aligned to either the right or left side of the Web browser.
The tab (both words and color) can be customized and branded, as can the Feedback Tab form. You change the text strings in the user interface.
You can create as many Feedback Tabs as you need.
Don’t have a Videobl account? Get it now! It is free.
Want to wish someone happy birth day? You are probably familiar with a concept of gift registry. This works the same way. Create a video registry – “John’s Birthday greetings” – share it with your all of John’s friends. Once everyone records their greetings you can then share this link with John!!! What a nice present this will be!
Here is a quick step by step:
1. Get a videobl account – it is free!
2. Click on “Create New Request” and type in the details “Wish John happy birth day!”
3. Save and use Share options to spread the word!
4. You’ll get an email every time some one records a new greeting!
Did you even have a need to ask many people to respond to a certain question? Sounds like a fairly typical task of any social media manager or a marketing professional. Surveys are a great way to engage your audience. The cooler the survey the more response and excitement. Videos are pretty cool! How about a video survey?
Record Confirmation to the rescue!
We’ve created a survey to gather feedback on which feature of iPhone 4s people like the most using via recordconfirmation.com
We were issued a link with options to share our survey:
There are few things we can do now:
1. Share this link (i.e. tweet it, post to facebook, or )
2. Embed it in our pages.
Take our sample survey now to see it in action:
You will now be receiving video replies from survey takers. You can easily download these replies, share them with others.
Have you ever wished that you could see your people leaving video feedback about your tool or product? We live in the world when everything gets captured on video yet when it comes to customer feedback – we have to read it.
With Record Confirmation you can do that rather easily.
Here is an example feedback page built right into Facebook – note how well it integrates in our overall Facebook page and how simple it is to record a response:http://www.facebook.com/socialreport?sk=app_190322544333196
As you can see you are able to:
- Create an introduction message
- Embed video recording plugin
- Capture video feedback from our fans and view/download them later.
Usages are endless:
- You can now capture customer feedback.
- You can ask questions and have folks record answers.
- You can setup video contests!
- You can request one off confirmations from users!
If you want to give it a try, here are the steps of how to get it setup:
- Create a Free account at Record Confirmation (http://videobl.com)
- Create a “Confirmation Request”. For example “Feedback”. Make sure to select “Multiple” responses – so that multiple responses to your request can be recorded.
- Once you create it, save the link it generates.
- Now go to your Facebook page and search for “Static HTML by Thunderpenny” app.
- Install it – it will add a link on the left hand side – a new menu item.
- Click on it – it will allow you to enter HTML. You will put it something like this:
<iframe src=”the-link-that-you-generated-in-step-3?nt=1&sct=0″ height=”340px” width=”450px” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
Done! Your page fans will now able to leave you video messages! Let me know if you have any questions.