How does it work?
- Create a request for video response.
- Share a link to your request with (a) recipient(s).
- Recipient(s) then records a video response.
- You get a notification that response has been recorded.
- You can view the response online or download video.
Some example uses
- Answers to questions
- Academic testing
- Video contests
- Customer feedback
- Video acknowledgements
Who can benefit from it?
- Business can request video acknowledgments.
- Attorneys requesting video depositions
- Teachers can test their students
- Website can offer video profiles
- Online retailers can integrate this as part of identity verification.
- More generally - anyone needing a video response.